Tupperware Masala Keeper Spice It Container
No Indian kitchen is complete without its 'masaladaani' or spice box. Sticking to traditions is great, but sticking to old, worn-out spice boxes is not! Replace your old-fashioned masala container with Tupperware's Masala Container. This brightly coloured 'masaladaani' will accommodate all the spices you need for daily use in an Indian kitchen. Seven small containers fit tightly into a large circular container. Organize your red chilli, turmeric, garam masala, etc neatly, and then simply shut the airtight lid. Your spices will stay fresh, hygienic and free from moisture or dust. Uphold traditions, but in the Tupperware way!
A traditional spice box in a new, modern avatar. Store all spices required for everyday Indian cooking in the seven small containers/cups that fit into a large airtight container. Comes with a small spoon for scooping up spice powders.
- Airtight: The outer box has a virtually airtight lid which keeps your spices dry, hygienic and fresh.
- Traditional Spice Box: Seven small containers fit tightly into the larger circular box. Each container can be used to fit a different spice or masala powder. Comes with a small spoon to scoop out powdered spices.
- Easy Open: Wide tab on the circular lid makes it easy to open and close the circular box.
- Easy Clean: The outer as well as the inner containers have smooth interior walls which doesn't allow spices to stick to them, thus making them easier to clean.
- Material and Capacity: The small containers/cups are made of plastic and have a capacity of 125ml. The Outer Masala Keeper is made of plastic and has a capacity of 1.9L.